Xpress Auto Transport (“Xpress Auto Transport,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of our website, located at www.XpressAutoTransport.com (the “Website”), to do the same. This Copyright Policy describes the types of copyrighted material that may not be uploaded, posted, or otherwise shared on the Website, and the procedures we have in place for responding to alleged copyright infringement.
The Website may not be used to upload, post, or otherwise share copyrighted material without the express permission of the copyright owner. This includes, but is not limited to, text, images, videos, and audio files. Any copyrighted material that is uploaded, posted, or shared on the Website without the express permission of the copyright owner may be removed by Xpress Auto Transport without notice.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted material has been used on the Website without your permission, you may submit a notice of copyright infringement to Xpress Auto Transport. The notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Xpress Auto Transport will review all notices of copyright infringement and will remove any infringing material in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
If you believe that your copyrighted material was removed from the Website as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification to Xpress Auto Transport. The counter-notification must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.