Terms & Conditions Payments Options
Xpress Auto Logistics Inc.
23123 State Road 7 #205 Boca Raton FL 33428
(877) 522-0879 MC-79689
We cannot start the process of dispatching your vehicle until we have confirmed your deposit payment. The Deposit is part of the total amount and is taken before the initial pickup of the vehicle(s) to secure a spot on the truck for transport. * Credit Card – Your credit card information will be provided on the last page of the contract following your signature and date. We cannot receive your credit card information over the phone if the card was not signed by the holder to approve the charge.
- Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. agrees to have vehicle(s) described on quotation shipped on or about the dates requested. Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. will find a licensed Carrier (agent) to fulfill the terms and conditions of this agreement. Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. does not guarantee a specific pickup or delivery date.
- This order is subject to all terms and conditions of the Carrier’s bills of lading, copies of which are available at the office of Carrier and are incorporated herein.
- Carrier’s responsibility begins when the shipper or his agent signs the bill of lading at pickup and terminates when the shipper or his agent signs the bill of lading at delivery. Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. must be notified, should the shipper be unavailable for pickup or delivery, and his agent must be designated at that time. If a carrier is sent out and vehicle cannot be picked up there will be an additional $125.00 rescheduling fee which is not refundable.
- Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. hereby notifies shipper that their vehicle will be driven on and off the transporter, or to and from the transporter at the pickup or delivery site. Should the carrier be unable to access either site, this does not relieve the consignee from making a reasonable effort to meet the truck at a suitable location. In order to fully deliver your vehicle, you must be willing to travel up to 5 miles from the designated pickup or delivery point.
- All vehicles to be delivered with a balance due shall be paid by CASH, MONEY ORDER or CASHIERS CHECK ONLY (US funds). Should delivery be attempted after attempted notification (3 to 24 hours voice notification to phone numbers provided by shipper) and shipper or his agent does not have proper funds or is unavailable to receive delivery, vehicle(s) will be taken to and left at the nearest terminal at the discretion of the carrier, where shipper will have to retrieve and pay for storage or redelivery fees.
- Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. does not guarantee transport by any specific driver/carrier.
- If you are shipping an inoperable vehicle, you may be required to help load and unload said vehicle at the discretion of the driver. Should vehicle(s) become inoperable during transport, $150.00 will be due at time of delivery in addition to any other moneys owed. It is shipper’s responsibility to make sure vehicle is in proper working order. Problems, such as but not limited to, a dead battery, bad alternator, loose cables, etc. that makes the vehicle inoperable during transport will increase the transport price by $150.00.
- Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. or its agents will not knowingly transport vehicles with personal or household items in the passenger or trunk compartment. Federal regulation prohibits Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. or its agents from doing so. If such items are shipped unbeknown to Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. or its agents, such items become the sole responsibility or the shipper. Should damage occur in your car you will be subject to additional fees at the discretion of the transporting company. This is Federal Law and under no control of Xpress Auto Logistics Inc.
- Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. or its agents will not be responsible for vandalism, acts of God (fire, flooding, hail, sandstorm, tornadoes, earthquakes) or objects flying from the road or sky during transport. Shippers should maintain their own insurance for these reasons. Enclosed transport is available at a higher price if necessary, to ensure the condition of the vehicle.
- Shipper is responsible for preparing the vehicle(s) for transport, all loose parts fragile or protruding accessories, low hanging spoilers, fog lights, antennas, etc., must be removed and/or properly secured. Any part that falls off in transit is shipper’s responsibility, including damages done by said part to any and all vehicles involved.
- If damage should occur, all moneys owed for transport must be paid to initiate a claim. Damage must be noted in the proper place on the bill of lading, and signed by driver and shipper, regardless of weather, or time of day. Signing the bill of lading without any notation of damage verifies that shipper or his agent has received the said vehicle in good condition, and that Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. and its agents are relieved of any further responsibility. Shipper or his agent MUST check vehicle thoroughly.
- Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. and its agents must also be notified of any damage by phone within 24 hours. Shipper must submit in writing a description of damage, clear pictures, and 2 estimates within 10 days of receipt of said vehicle directly to the designated carrier for any resolution to be initiated. Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. will support you in this effort should such a problem occur, but in no way, will Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. accept responsibility for any negligence of the assigned carrier. If your vehicle is valued at a higher than market rate, we suggest you purchase a special insurance rider OR pursue the enclosed transport option.
- Shipper specifically waives any right to judicature of this matter at any other location. Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. can only be liable for up to the amount of the deposit located on your quotation. In no case can Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. be held liable for the designated carrier’s damage. Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. will provide carriers insurance certificate and carrier information should any controversy arise.
- Once an order is placed with Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. you have the right to cancel the contract at any time with written notice to Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. (Contract@xpressautoship.com). If the vehicle is assigned to a driver and you cancel or cannot be reached the order, you will be charged a $100.00 USD non -refundable Administration fee. Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. will make every attempt to contact via email and telephone.
- Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. is a licensed and bonded Property Broker. We are responsible for booking the shipment of cars with a licensed and insured Motor Carrier Corporation, who handle their own damage claims. It may take a few weeks to process your claim, since the drivers must return to their terminals with the original Bill of Lading condition reports. Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. does not transport your vehicle or ensure its transport. Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. provides the services of finding a licensed (by the Dept. of Transportation) & insured Auto Transport Carrier and logistically bringing the Carrier and the Customer together.
- Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. will not be responsible for demurrage at any Port Facilities.
- By submitting your order online, Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. understands you are placing your order and accept the terms and conditions (in lieu of your signature) found here and on Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. web site. By sending a faxed check to Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. OR by giving your Credit Card information to PayPal OR one of our representatives to book your order with us, you are agreeing to all of these Terms & Conditions.
- Customers must make their vehicle available during the transport time, if the vehicle becomes unavailable at any time after the order has been place and a carrier has been assigned, Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. holds right to cancel the order with no refund. Neither Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. nor its agents shall be responsible for the following:
– Damage to undercarriage, exhaust system, suspension, wheel bearings, tie downs, brakes, alignment, tuning, charging system or battery. (No evaluation is made of these components or systems at pickup location) therefore Xpress Auto Logistics Inc. or its agents do not accept responsibility for them
. – Damage not detected at pickup location due to poor weather or lighting conditions.
– Damage to car phones or antenna under any condition (suggests that they may be removed) – Loss of or damage to audio or video equipment not installed at the factory. Including antenna that does not retract to within 3 inches of the vehicle’s body.
– Damage or fines incurred because shipper left personal or household items in vehicle. – Damage caused by fluids or objects flying up from the roadway, or out of the sky.
– Damage to cloth or vinyl convertible or decorative tops over 2 years old. – Damage to T-tops, boots, bras, caps, or any other type of canvas covering.
– Damage caused by leaking fluids, such as battery acid, motor oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, power steering fluid, radiator coolant, or fallout resulting from acts of god. – Damage caused by freezing of cooling system and/or battery.
– Damage caused by failure of factory tie-downs or pull through from tie-down holes.
– Damage to or caused by any vehicle that cannot be driver on or off the transport under its own power. (Vehicle will not run or has lost its braking system).
By Signing I agree with all the terms and conditions set forth in this contract. One Time Credit Card Payment Authorization Form I authorize the above-named business to charge the credit card indicated in this contract according to the terms outlined above. This payment authorization is for the goods/services described above, for the amount indicated above only, and is valid for one time use only. I certify that I am an authorized user of this credit card and that I will not dispute the payment with my credit card company; so long as the transaction corresponds to the terms indicated in this contract.